Toyota Coolant And Antifreeze Online
If your Toyota vehicle didn't have coolant or antifreeze, your engine would be at risk of trouble when weather conditions get extreme. That's because these essential fluids help to keep your engine running at the right temperature, no matter how hot or cold it gets out.
How the coolant or antifreeze do that is simple. The fluid starts in your radiator, and is directed to the engine and back via a network of hoses. By removing built-up heat, coolant keeps your engine from running too hot and shutting down. The hot coolant returns to the radiator and gets dispersed harmlessly into the atmosphere. Antifreeze keeps the moving parts lubricated in cold temperatures, keeping them from locking up in place.
How to Spot Coolant Issues
Eventually, though, even the best coolant can get too murky to flow right. Or perhaps the hoses have sprung a leak. Either way, you'll want to fix the problem sooner rather than later. Signs of trouble include:
- The syrupy sweet scent of coolant in the air
- You notice large pools of yellow, green, or red liquid under your vehicle
- Your engine temperature gauge rises rapidly
- The dash warning light comes on
- You notice discoloration or rust on the radiator
Genuine OEM Coolant Is Best for Your Toyota
If it turns out that you just need to flush your old coolant and add new, make sure that you choose the best for your vehicle. That means choosing authentic Toyota coolant, since it’s made specifically to work with your model's radiator and engine. Our online auto parts center has yours in stock and ready to ship, so buy now!
No results found for "antifreeze coolant, 00272-12611-CL, 00272-1LLAC, 00272-LLCBK, 00272-LLCBK-01, 00289-VZG48, 00289-G48VC, super long life, antifreeze, anti freeze, 00272-GTBC1, 00272-SLLC2, 00272-1LLAC-01, 00272 sllc2, antifreeze gallon". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!