The world outside your vehicle can make quite a mess of your windshield, due to rain, ice, mud, snow, dust, and pollen. They can all combine to greatly reduce visibility, which is why your Toyota came with a set of windshield wipers already installed at the factory. You recognize them as the metal arms that arc across your windshield. Unfortunately, those metal arms will scratch your glass if they make direct contact, leading to serious visibility issues. That's why you also received a set of factory wiper blades.
How Wiper Blades Work
They're the rubberized strips that attach to the end of the wiper arms. They apply the right amount of pressure needed to maintain contact with the glass as they sweep across your windshield. Your van, hatchback, or SUV may even have one located on the tailgate glass in back.
How to Spot Failing Wipers
Unfortunately, even the best wiper blades will eventually break down. Signs of this include
- Streaks left on the windshield
- You see cracked or broken pieces of rubber in the blades
- The wipers skip across the windshield
- Your wipers make a chattering noise
Replace Failing Wiper Blades at Once | Choose Genuine OEM Wiper Blades
You don't want to take chances and drive with failing wiper blades. When you need to replace your wiper blades, make sure to choose the best ones for your model: original Toyota wiper blades. They're guaranteed to be compatible right out of the box. Find yours, along with anything else you may need, in our online auto parts catalog. Buy now and we'll ship your order right to your front door.
No results found for "wiper blade". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!