Your coil springs are essential components of your Toyota vehicle's suspension system. Also known as suspension springs, they support your vehicle's weight, keeping it off the ground, keep your wheels aligned properly, and absorb the impact when your tires cross uneven terrain or broken bits of pavement.
In short, along with other suspension system parts like your shocks and struts, bushings, and sway bark links, they're what ensures that you enjoy a smooth ride and dependable handling. Eventually, though, even the highest-quality coil springs can begin to fail. When that happens, you need to replace yours as soon as possible.
How to Spot Failing Coil Springs
There are many signs to alert you that your coil springs have started to go. They include:
- Your vehicle sags or sways
- You notice odd noises coming from the underbody
- You experience unusual vehicle bouncing
- Your tires wear unevenly
If your Toyota isn't exhibiting any of these symptoms, you'll want to inspect your suspension system to examine the condition yours are in. If they're cracked or rusted, or appear too weak, replace them with the best ones for your model. Those would be genuine Toyota coil springs, since they're the only ones that are guaranteed to fit your vehicle. Find what you need for the project in our online auto parts department, ready to be shipped to your front door. Buy now and save!
No results found for "coil springs". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!