Want to get the most horsepower (and therefore the sportiest ride) you can out of your Toyota TRD vehicle? Better yet, want to do it with relative fuel efficiency? Install a genuine OEM supercharger.
What is a Supercharger?
It's basically an air compressor, powered mechanically using a belt, shaft, or chain driven by an engine's crankshaft, that increases the pressure or density of air pulled into the engine. Superchargers enable forcing what is essentially more or better-quality air into the engine, allowing it to burn more for more energy. The result for your Toyota TRD model: an acceleration boost, and one delivered almost instantly.
There are two types of superchargers:
- Positive displacement, which come in two subtypes: internal and external compression, and which deliver a nearly constant pressure increase at any engine speed (rpm)
- Dynamic, which come in two subtypes: centrifugal and multi-stage axial-flow, and which increase pressure exponentially above a certain speed threshold
Which Supercharger is Best for My Vehicle?
For a TRD model, genuine Toyota. The superchargers your brand makes for its performance cars, trucks, and SUVs naturally fit them best. Our auto parts store has plenty to choose from. Check out our catalog and order now, and we'll deliver what your upgrade project calls for, right to your address.
No results found for "ptr30-34070, ptr25-34070, ptr26-02045, ptr26-02042". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!