Your Toyota or Scion vehicle should have two fans, maximum. One is a cooling fan for its radiator, usually an electric one. It draws cool air through the system, which helps dispel engine heat captured by coolant, thereby helping the engine work better. The fan itself often turns on and off as needed.
The other fan is for the condenser in the car air conditioner. It helps keep condenser heat to a minimum so that it can continue to do its job effectively -- namely, the job of converting refrigerant from gas into a liquid.
Unfortunately, car fans can develop problems sometimes. Luckily, there are symptoms to tell you they're failing or bad. Aside from a Check Engine Light on the dashboard, they include:
- Loose or corroded connectors
- Open or shorted-out wires
- Blown fuses
- A faulty switch
- A bad relay or control circuit
- The air in your cabin not cooling off properly
- A burning smell when running the air conditioner
- Engine overheats
But if you need replacement fan parts, you've come to the right auto parts store.
Order Fan Parts for Your Toyota or Scion Vehicle Online
We carry only genuine OEM fans and parts, those made by Toyota & Scion specifically for the model you drive. The same goes for installation parts, such as clutches, brackets, motors, and shrouds. You can order them on the Web, too, right here. Buy now and we'll ship immediately.
- Land Cruiser,
No results found for "fans". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!