You drive a Toyota TRD vehicle. Your travels probably take you well off the beaten path. As a result, you track your share of dirt and debris into your cabin from time to time.
Luckily, there's a way to protect your floors while keeping them a little cleaner: install a set of high-quality OEM floor mats. Just be sure you buy the right type. After all, materials define just how well they'll work.
What are Toyota TRD Floor Mats Made of?
The short answer: either fabric or carpet, rubber, or vinyl.
- Carpet floor mats soak up mud and liquids like spills or rainwater, and they have nonslip backing to resist bunching.
- Rubber and vinyl floor mats are more durable, and they're sometimes called "all-weather floor mats" because they repel muck.
Some custom floor mats, though, have spikes, caps, or grooves, if not retainers or clips. The former make cleanup easier, while the latter provide a better grip.
When Should a Floor Mat be Replaced?
That answer's condition-dependent. If yours have torn and they're starting to crumple up, you should replace them as soon as possible. A tear can only get worse, and crumpling can lead to a mat getting stuck under your accelerator or brake pedal, and that can make a drive extremely dangerous.
What Floor Mats Fit My Toyota TRD Model?
Genuine Toyota will. The floor mats your brand makes for its TRD performance vehicles are designed specifically for them, after all, so what you buy will fit the model you drive. You can order new ones online right here at our auto parts store. Buy now and we'll ship right away, directly to your address!
No results found for "pt908-35200-02, pt908-35201-02, pt208-89192-20, pt908-42200-20, pt208-89191-20, pt926-0c191-20, pt206-34151-20, pt206-07196-02, pt206-03181-02, pt206-34181-01, pt206-35087-02, pt206-35089-02, pt206-35088-02, pt206-35084-02, pt206-35080-02, pt206-35081-02, pt206-35083-02, pt206-35085-02, pt206-35086-02, pt908-0c201-20, pt908-0c200-20, pt908-350rw-02, pt206-35056-11, pt206-35105-13, pt206-35106-13". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!