Whether you spell it "grill" or "grille," your Toyota TRD vehicle should have a rugged one. After all, both are designed for performance.
You probably know what a grille does generally: it covers an opening on a vehicle body. Your Toyota TRD model can have many (of both; grilles and openings). What each kind of grille does specifically, though, varies. Ditto for what grilles are made of.
Types of Grilles
- Front grilles allow air to flow and circulate freely throughout your engine compartment. They help cool your radiator off as well as protect both your radiator and engine.
- Cowl screens are basically hood grilles that help ventilate your cabin.
- Wheel grilles are found below your front bumper and can help cool your brakes off as they generate heat (the normal byproduct of friction between your brake calipers, brake pads, and brake rotors).
- Rear decklid grilles help safeguard your engine if you're driving a rear-wheel-drive vehicle, or one of a select few four-wheel-drive vehicles.
What are Grilles Made of?
Most from the Toyota factory are either aluminum or stainless steel. Others can be acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (or ABS plastic, for short). All, though, add that distinctive touch of style to performance car, truck, or SUV, not to mention rugged durability.
Planning a replacement, maybe even an upgrade? Our auto parts store has plenty of Toyota TRD grilles and grille accessories you can choose from, genuine OEM and guaranteed to fit what you drive. You can even buy what you need online. So, avoid the line at the dealership -- order now. We'll ship right away so you can take care of your project in no time.
No results found for "pt363-0c200-bl, ptr54-35150, pt363-0c200-wt, pt363-0c200-gy, pt363-0c200-ev, pt228-35200-20". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!