Toyota Ignition Coils Online
Your Toyota ignition coils transform low-voltage electrical power to high-voltage power of more than 50,000 volts D.C., which ignites the fuel and air mixture in the engine. The spark generated by the vehicle's ignition coils quickly starts the engine. A damaged or faulty ignition coil can severely damage the engine or catalytic converter.
1. When the ignition coil fails to light the air and fuel mixture, the car may not start, or it may misfire.
2. The resistance in the spark plug wires can be measured. Too much resistance will cause the vehicle to drive rough and may lead to the ignition coil to fail.
3. The Check Engine light can indicate that the engine is misfiring and that the ignition coil should be replaced.
Why Genuine Toyota Parts?
Purchasing only OEM Toyota parts, such as the ignition coil, will provide you with factory-manufactured parts that are easier to replace and that work correctly for your Toyota.
1. Toyota OEM parts are exactly the correct size and easily replace faulty parts.
2. Toyota genuine OEM parts keep your engine running efficiently and smoothly because it's best to replace factory parts with authentic Toyota parts.
3. Toyota OEM parts offer guaranteed quality and excellent engine performance. Technicians recommend that ignition coils are replaced with the same quality coils each time.
Find Your OEM Parts at OEMGenuineParts.com
Genuine OEM Toyota parts include a nationwide warranty. Place an online order at OEM Genuine Parts. Enter the year, make and model, and select ignition coils. Call 248-352-8580 EXT 5100 during regular business hours, if you need personal help.
No results found for "ignition coil". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!